1. This promotion is open to all residents in the UK aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Lost Universe and their family members, their agents or anyone who is professionally associated with this promotion. ‘Family members’ include spouse, partner, close blood relation or spouse of a close blood relation.
2. This is not a full-time employment offer. One winner will receive a £300 cash prize, 1-year subscriptions to each of the following 5 entertainment platforms – Netflix Standard, Amazon Prime, Now TV - Entertainment Pass, Disney+ and YouTube Premium, as well as a £30 lostuniverse.com gift voucher, whilst providing Lost Universe with a review.
3. Entrants acknowledge that participation in the Binge-Watcher Dream Job will be a one-off project. No employee-employer relationship is intended or established by acceptance of the Binge-Watcher Dream Job. Lost Universe is not responsible for any such contract or agreement with the winner/s or participants to the Binge-Watcher Dream Job. Lost Universe is not responsible for paying any income, payroll, Social Security or any taxes or benefits to the winners or participants.
4. The competition may be entered by uploading a picture of yourself posing as a superhero either on Facebook and/or Instagram, tagging @lostuniverse.club and using the competition hashtag #bingewatcherdreamjob.
5. Entrants will need to ensure they are uploading the picture in a Facebook or Instagram post, and not story (due to a story being temporary), in order to ensure the Lost Universe judging panel will be able to find this via the competition hashtag at a later date.
6. In order for the hashtag to be discoverable, entrants will need to have a public profile on Instagram, or set their Facebook post audience to ‘Public’, and make sure their settings allow people to follow them. Otherwise, the Lost Universe competition judging panel will not be able to see posts under the required hashtag #bingewatcherdreamjob.
7. Any images submitted that violate Instagram or Facebook guidelines (such as images displaying nudity or violence) will be disqualified. More information about each platform’s guidelines here:
Lost Universe Binge-Watcher Dream Job is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
8. Lost Universe will not be liable for applications not received, incomplete, delayed, damaged or not included in the judging panel for any technical reasons. No bulk or third party entries accepted.
9. The competition will start on Monday 28th September 2020 and close on Wednesday 28th October 2020 at 11:59 PM. Any Binge-Watcher Dream Job applications submitted after this date will not be considered.
10. Each participant may only enter once, multiple entries will not result in higher chances of winning.
11. Participants acknowledge that all pictures uploaded for the purpose of entry in the Binge-Watcher Dream Job (with the Lost Universe tag and using the competition hashtag) have the owner’s permission to be used by Lost Universe on their website lostuniverse.com, on social media channels and in any promotional material.
12. The winner of the competition and runners-up will be announced on the 2nd November 2020.
13. The competition winners will be contacted on social media and will need to provide an email address and telephone number for the purpose of communication regarding the movie/TV episode review and receipt of the cash prize and/or gift card prize.
14. The competition winners will be contacted on social media and will need to provide an email address and telephone number for the purpose of communication regarding the three movie/TV episode reviews required and receipt of the cash prize and/or gift card prize.
15. One winner will receive the 5 platform subscriptions, £300 cash prize and £30 gift card within 14 working days of providing their contact details (email, telephone number, preferred payment method).
16. 5 runners-up will each receive 1x £30 gift voucher to spend on lostuniverse.com within 14 working days of providing their contact details (email, telephone number).
17. Should the winner of the Binge-Watcher Dream Job already have yearly access to any of the 5 streaming & entertainment platforms, and topping-up their existing account should not be supported by the streaming platform, Lost Universe will offer the cost of a yearly subscription in the form of a gift voucher to spend on the Lost Universe website – lostuniverse.com.
18. If the winner does not reply and cannot be contacted within 14 working days from the date of notification (2nd November 2020), Lost Universe reserves the right to withdraw the prize and choose a different winner.
19. The gift voucher prizes consist of 1x £30 gift voucher for the Binge-Watcher Dream Job winner, and 5 x £30 gift vouchers to be divided between 5 runners-up. Each winner will be able to use the voucher to purchase products worth £30 on the Lost Universe website: lostuniverse.com. Terms and Conditions for this can be found here.
20. The Prize is as stated and cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. There is no cash alternative to the gift vouchers. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond their control.
21. The Binge-watcher Dream Job winner will be required to share their opinion and complete three reviews of upcoming superhero/Sci-Fi releases from the platforms they will win access to. The winner will be contacted over email with a list of upcoming releases they can choose from and will receive an online form to fill out their opinion via email (max. 500 words) for each of the 3 movie/TV episode choices. There is no minimum word requirement or guidelines for the review. Lost Universe wants to collect feedback from the winner on three of their preferred pop-culture movies or TV releases. The reviews may be used by Lost Universe on the website and social media as relevant. Lost Universe reserves the right to use the review content submitted by the winner.
22. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and the winners consent to participate in any reasonable publicity required for and on behalf of the promoter.
23. Upon entry, all copyright is transferred to the promoter.
24. The Binge-Watcher Dream Job is entirely conducted by Lost Universe and is not sponsored, endorsed, or affiliated in any way with Netflix Services UK Limited, Amazon UK, Walt Disney Company Limited, Now TV Limited, YouTube UK.
25. PROMOTER: Lost Universe, Victoria House, 50-58 Victoria Road, Farnborough, England, GU14 7PG.
Are you sure you want to remove this product from your basket?